Welcome to crackle, and in this article will show you How to Setup Sony Crackle on Your Roku so you can enjoy the great free films and TV shows the correct words to offer.
- If you’re brand new, you need to get set up. Firstly, select the language pattern right.
- At this point, you’ll be prompted to connect it to the internet. So choose either wired or wireless connection, depending on how you haven’t connected. This process will also download the latest software for you.
- If completed successfully. The Roku device should then display a screen, similar to this, where it’s simply completing the setup process. This normally takes a couple of minutes.
- Once complete, you’ll see this screen, confirming its completed and you’re all set.
- From there, navigate down to the Channel Store, using your remote control, and then click OK. Then navigate to most popular, and you should see the welcoming globe, the crack will open.
- Navigate to the cracker logo. Click OK, and then select a channel. This will then bookmark the channel to my channel selection of the venue, make it easier to find in future.
- Thank click, go to channel, you can easily browse and select whatever takes your fancy
Check also – How to get the New Roku Plex Channel?